Lemon calf wrap or vinegar wrap
Indication: Fever (to reduce fever, only for warm legs/arms when fever stops rising).
- Organic lemon or vinegar (2 tbsp.)
- Gauze or cloths
- Fill a bowl with tempered water (each 2-3° C below the current fever temperature).
- Add one to two organic lemon halves
- Score the peel with a knife (release essential oils).
- Subsequently, cut and mash the lemons in the water
- Soak gauze diapers or similar cloths with it, wring out well until it stops dripping
- Wrap calves and wrap in blanket towels
- Observe child
- As soon as the wraps become warm they can be changed
- One treatment includes a run of 3×10-15min changing pad
- Repeat as needed
Note: Do not use on cold feet
Arnica pulse wrap
Indication: fever (fresh, rising, chills, child shivering)
- Arnica Essence (20%)
- Pulse cloths gauze
- Mix about ¼ liter of hot water with 1 tsp arnica essence
- Pulse cloths soak gauze in it, wring out well until it stops dripping
- Put gauze on the pulse points as warm as possible
- Then wrap warm
- Repeat at will; observe child and wrap up warmly