- 1 onion
- 1 meter tube gaze hose (in the set)
- 2 raw wool pillows (in the set)
- 1 headband (in the set)
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Then fill the onion into an approx. 15 cm long Tubegazi tube.
- Tie the tube on both sides and crush the chopped onion to release the essential oils.
- Warm the tubegaze to body temperature (e.g. place it on a bed bottle).
- Insert one end of the tubegaze into the au- ricle and wrap the rest around the entire auricle from above.
- Cover the ears with the raw wool pillows and fasten with the headband. Keep warm.
- The wrap can be worn like this once a day for two hours.
- Wash the skin with warm water afterwards.